Ramadan's Team Member Praises His Leadership Style

A post on the Facebook wall of Paramza Kofi Hamza reads:


Paramza Kofi Hamza (Communication Director For MP Elect for the Adentan,Mohammed Adamu Ramadan, right)

Let me use this medium to congratulate the MP elect for the Adentan Constituency, Hon. Mohammed Adamu Ramadan for his victory over YB with more than 14,000 difference and also winning the presidential election in Adentan for JM with more than 8000 difference. In fact, I am even happier because he delivered the Constituency for JM. Let's move on. 

It all started when one day in December 2018, he placed a call to me and invited me to his house. He told me he had heard that I have moved from Madina to Adenta so he needed my total support as he intended to stage a comeback. I  asked him what kind of support he wanted from me and he said, he wanted me to handle his entire communication. 

Actually, when I started, he had many calls to be careful of Hamza. After he won the primaries, he asked me one day, "bro, I am really surprised about some gossips about you. Everything turned out to be false." I  just shook my head in disbelief. 

Then during the mass voter registration, he said something which I will not say here. In all, I am happy to work for a man who truly cherished and appreciated me. I am happy to work with a man who can foresee the future. I am happy to be associated with a man whose political future will go beyond being a member of Parliament. 

Congrats boss! Congrats RAM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan Ends Thank You Tour Today In Man Hee

Hon. Ramadan Supports 50 Needy Tertiary Students

Life is not fair,get used to it and move on