I Will Acquire A Grader For My Constituency With My Car Loan-Ramadan


Mohammed Adamu Ramadan
In his recent neighbourhood engagements with the various resident associations in his constituency, the Member of Parliament for the Adentan, Hon. Mohammed Adamu Ramadan, reiterated his 2020 election campaign pledge to use his car loan meant for every Member of Parliament to acquire a V8 to purchase a grader for the benefit of the good people of Adentan rather than buy a V8 for his personal comfort. 

Since I already have several vehicles, I will use my MP's car loan to buy a grader to help my constituency. I don't need another V8. The bad roads in this constituency are my priority.  


Adentan Constituency is among the many constituencies in the country facing several developmental challenges including very bad roads and terrible drains. It is for this reason that the Member of Parliament for the area has decided to buy a grader with his MP's car loan to work on the poor road network in his constituency.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan Ends Thank You Tour Today In Man Hee

Ramadan Applauds His Competitors, Everyone For A Peaceful Primaries