I Deem It An Honour To Serve The Good People of Adentan-Ramadan

One Year In Office  



First and foremost, I thank the Almighty God for bringing us this far. I also thank the good people of Adentan for giving me the honour and privilege to represent them in Parliament. 

Let me use this medium to reiterate my commitment to serve the good people of the Adentan and to assure you that I will never let you down. I have taken note of all your concerns and challenges in your neighborhood and I would like to assure you that steps are being taken to address them. 

I know it is not going to be easy particularly when I am a Member of Parliament whose party is in opposition. However, all hope is not lost. Through hardwork, diplomacy, networking and collaboration, we will get the work done. 

Thank you once again. Thank you Adentan. Thank you all for your continuous support and prayers. I really really appreciate it. God bless you. 

Long live Adentan 
Long live Ghana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan Ends Thank You Tour Today In Man Hee

Hon. Ramadan Supports 50 Needy Tertiary Students

Life is not fair,get used to it and move on