Ramadan Thanked Constituency Executives/Election Directorate Ahead of Polls




A post on his Facebook page dated 12th May 2023 reads:

As tomorrow is the election day, I want to use this medium to thank my constituency executive committee led by Eric Lomoh for a good work done so far. I also wish to thank the election directorate and the over two thousand delegates who will be voting in tomorrow's presidential and parliamentary primaries. It is my hope and prayer that the peace and unity we have been enjoying will continue throughout tomorrow.

To the delegates, I brought my message to your doorstep and I am confident that you will give me the nod again to continue my good works. Adentan is tired of one term mps and back benchers. Experience matters a lot in Parliamentary work. The longer you stay in Parliament, the better you are placed to help your constituency. I entreat you to vote for experience. Vote for Mohammed Adamu Ramadan. Vote number 1!

I am extremely grateful to all my supporters, friends, my social media followers and loved ones for your continuous prayers and support.
Thank you!
Akpenami!
Nagode!
Oyiwala dcc!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hon. Ramadan Supports 50 Needy Tertiary Students

Life is not fair,get used to it and move on

NDC Is Battle Ready For 2024- Sidii